Saturday, January 30, 2010

renew and rewined.

"Flash and blood, meant to be there everytime.."
-
I need to freshen-up my body in order to prepare for my upcoming test that is next week. Although I'm not well prepared. Spare my brain 100% thinking to solve and understand Physics topic under 'Waves'. To some of you it is a easy topic. But not for me as I took about 1/2hour to know like really know about each one of the characteristics. During this week, i need to revise on all my subjects as much as I can, hopefully. It is though for me to cope on especially in 6 months time I am facing my major exam ever that going to determine my future to the next step that is O level. So much pressure that I'm in now. I was pushed for f&n to get an A1. And currently I touhing-up on my f&n coursework that is the first step, which dued on this coming Monday. Garrgh. So much to do. I don't regret taking f&n as estectics, because i know that i have potential and f&n can also help my grades. Some of my friend dislike f&n. Bu i don't. I think taht Art is much difficult as it taking time drawing plus thinking process. No offence.
*Yesterday.
After lesson ended which was Chemistry lesson. I was very very nervous becuse of my my floorball match woth Serangoon Garden. Anyways we won, 5-3! :D
Next game with East View on 10 Feb. On that day it's my first game which start at 12.15.
Urrgh, no supporters becuase school dismissed at 1.45 by the time our match already finish.
-
During this 7 hours,
when i woke up, I ate 'sneakers' , went market with mum, had tuition, complete some of my homeworks, lunch, clear the groceries and cam whore! I'm bored. & Here i am on msn and blogging with stupid peoples! :D

Till here, fellows; Takecare c:

No comments:

Post a Comment