Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm happy with myself now

My blogger have some mantainence problem. So, pictures I'll upload it as soon as posisble ok?
.
Today:
Went to meet up with F at my bus stop after had my tuition at 2. Head to NBL to self study. At 6 leave NBL me & F went to Sim Lim Square to check-on electronics because we want to buy laptop. The price is reasonable. Can asked more discount. But their Mp4 and ipod touch is immitate once. Haha: I have class eh. Wanted to but Mp4 & laptop uh. What type of lappy should buy eh? Hp, Acer, MagBook or etc. Suggest to me. :D Then after some satisfactions left the place & headed to Bugis Junction to have snacks, we went to J.Co to have yogurt and donut. Meet up C and family here because co-incident she fetching her sister home form work. So, we meet up for short while & leave. Bus 2 home with F then home sweeeeeeeeeet home. <3
Thankyou for the day, F aka Cu! :D :D :D
.
I don't care what you friend(s) or particular person thinks. As long as what I'm doing is making me happy with you all. You may have my permissions to backstab , talk bad about me etc. As long as your happy too? I'm happy your happy. Everybody is happy.
Once again, i like to appreciate every single shit/good that thrown out from ya'll mouth about me eventhough it's true or untrue i'll accept . Thank you friends. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment