Thursday, January 14, 2010

-,-

I need someone to motivate me in studies, life and any sort of relationships. Hello, I'am sensitive at times. My floorball is great today. Whoah, that is so ironic! I can't wait for mericals to happen.
When will it be? Tmr? : I'm mentally and physically tired. I'm a freak retard, irritating. So, get a life and stay away from me if really it annoyed you, cyeah? HAHA.

Saw that stupid stalker , a primary school friend of mine. That always trying to attract's "m.y. a.t.t.e.n.t.i.o.n." Doing something that i hate forever. Bused home with th BB'S and saw him in bus 24. Wtf! Hate to see th "all-dark" face and attire. Everytime saw him with th same clothes and pants. I can't believe it. MuthaFcukass. I'm really mad and pissed w/o any reasons because unfortunately, i saw him again and again. Fyi, after he alighted from th bus i continued with my vulga. Serious shit. I'm sorry i really post in such away which i didn't do this before (here i mean). I swear that th past about him can killed me. >Fcking Stalker.
I remembered something that if i hated someone so much, i will end up either being together with th person or everywhere i go, i will saw him everytime. I'm crused, righhhhhhhhht?

Screwed everything lah.
I improved my Chem and it's opposite from last time, that i'm failing Phy now. _l_

*I'm not going to post ften. Yes! Busy with homeworks and study.
Bye, suck-arse!

No comments:

Post a Comment