Friday, January 15, 2010

No choice.

-Cos' i knew it's gonna happen..
-
This few days I'm not being myself lately because of many upsetting situations going on in my life. None other, then my beloved granny. Yeah, I'm really close to her. 2 days ago visited her after sch, and looked at her condition has made me cried evernight thinking of her. Had lunch at Eastpoint and received call from my uncle that my granny's conditions is getting from bad to worse. She have lost her toes caused by infections. She had many complications diseases. I don't like to see her suffered. I also hope and prayed hard for her. Hopefully, it will have slight improvement. "Ya Allah, tolong lah hamba mu yg lemah ini." I'm paranoid of my uncle's calls telling me that, during dialysis she turns paled blue. It's serious and i broke down while i were eating and left my lunch behind. Immediately, bused home at th same time contacting my family members. Currently now, grands is in 'Heart Ward' where nurses will took care more intensively but only 2 persons are allowed to enter. I have a hard time running thru this in my mind. I'm sure, insya Allah everythings will be fine. It's all relay in His hands, death or alive. Thank You for cheering me up, friends. Appreciate it alot. Especially by understanding most of my problems. I need to be strong. But every moment talking about grands really touched me and i'll let thru tears down my face throughly with hard time to stop those sad tears.
Allah will always there, Dya!
-
School was short today but right after lesson, collected jerseys. Colour was okay but th size is big like real big. Seems like I'm wearing dress. Alter it tmr. After collected everything, meet teacher to guide me with f&n. I suck in doing mind-map. Hopefully, i can manage my time well on tpying down th coursework as it really need plenty of time to spent. And i want to acheive A just for th coursework exclude theory. Because i sucked more in theory.
Err, my mind is full of things you know. Wish i can refresh it. Unfortunately, i can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment