Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Crawling thru this emotions.


I hate when there's commortions
-
CNY holidays, i have spent it really well. This is because during this holidays, i really had a long break and I'm loving it. Eventhough I have not touch on any books at all or even touch on my coursework. Whoah. Amazing uh.. However i did flipped thru my Maths and do some practices, only during tuition. & not again, maths test have been postponed due to many students did not attend class caused of prefect's investiture. Thanks to them though bcos the test have brought forward till next week. :p
Moreover, I really enjoyed staying at home the whole day yesterday. I did chores and prepared my school stuffs. How cool shit is that? Anyway, share with you guys how i spent during the 2 days of holiday uh. Monday went to Bedok and bought some facial thingy with sister, pathetically went home after that eatsleepbatheprayeatsleepcomputersleep! -,-
Tuesday is totally "awesome"! > Went out with mom, sister and grandf to breakfast. Ride home, continue sleeping.. Zzzzzzzz. & do chores. Text text ppl. Sleep School! :D
& Hello Wednesday, back to school. Today really sucks we didn't do what we've planned too. Really sucks! At last, after watch a boring match at Indoor sports hall. Decided to have early dinner at Kfc. Arrgh, faaaaaaaaaats!

Reached home. Visit my grand's house to check on the renovations. Currently, my grand's hse was on renovations due to some hectic flooring and for my grand's safety as well. So, blah blah. Back home again. 10mins of tv and i bathe! Organise my stuffs. Start on Chemistry revision, wanted to on laptop but guess whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? The screen cracked! It's not me. My sister was the one who last used it. Fck lah. I don't want to entertain uh..
&here I am on my computer after a week did not switch on it. -,-
Going to start on my f&n soon, peeps!
Takecare- toddles~

No comments:

Post a Comment