Saturday, February 6, 2010

I don't answer when stranger calls.

Web-cam whore! :D
Had a very sleepy eyes in class for this week in school. Woke up early in the morning meet girlfriends. Went school with them everyday to take bus 14. & We need to be punctual and reach school before 7.25! No Cca trainings for the whole week. Hopefully there's training this coming Monday. Because Wednesday having match with East View. They're are good! Actually we can self training for this week. But the person refused to have one. No offence. -,-
-
"The past should be forgotten but the memories should be remembered."
I'm not sure if i can mentioned this but.. I think i will not do it. Well basically, I dream'nt of many unusual things. Don't get me wrong uh. It's about weird and awkward dream I've ever had. I probably should slip that away from my mind for awhile. Actually I have no motive writing this down. I mean all this shit down.
I guess just distruct me alot.
& I slack during tuition. My mind went to wonderland i suppose.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment