Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sorry for the extremely late update!


I know, but it's not dead yet. Hahaha. Sorry, for the extremey late update ler. Was busy with competition and common tests. & Now that is all oveeeeeeeeeer, I get to spent my weekend with peace! :D Last match wa on Friday and we was top 5 in National. I can tell you that Friday is my luckiest day eveeeeeeeer! And I passed my Social studies common test. Whoah, nice one Alhamdullilah. However, I really want to pass all my test, duh. I study very hard for this and I want something great and satisfying in return to my results. :p

Yesterday.
Went out with favourite people. B and E. Meet up at Bedok Reservoir area to have early dinner at Seafood restaurant, train to City Hall and reached there at 5.30 walked for window shops. Had a blast outing lah. Hope to got out again one day with others of my favourite people, cyeah? :D
Then headed to Clar Quey walked from Marina. & spent time talk, cam-whore all. (Pictures on Facebook). Leave teh place at 9 and reached home safely at 10!
The next morning, have madrasah (religious class) & fell asleep. This is baaaaaaaaad! I can't do it again.
F&N coursework, running thru my mind now. I need to complete it but I'm not sure what exactly the insructions is because I was not in class during teh f&n lesson dur to floorball competition. :/
I'm screweeeeeeeed..

No comments:

Post a Comment