Sunday, March 28, 2010

I apologise?



Like at last I'm blogging, oh my gawwwwwwwwd? Sorry jyeah. They kept begging me to blog. & now here I am blogging. I don't know want to blog about what. Sigh. Well, currently I'm chatting on Ebuddy. Whoah, comp lack like hell! Events that I'm looking forward too now, is shopping for Vans & Everlasts shoes. IT showcase at Expo, sale sale sale. Lappy here I comeeeee~ :D :D

This morning: I had madrasah and the whole lesson keep texting girlf's and boyf's. I'm thanful that they're always there for me every Sunday morning to made my day happier instead of mudane. :p Thanks loves. Reached from madrasah tidy up my room and help mom to put groceries in the fridge. Blah blah, i eat and sleeeeep! Woke up. Tadahhhhhhh, here I am since 5pm doing coursework, chit-chatting, Facebook, eBuddy, twitter and YouTube.

Yesterday: Had nothing going on. Did my whole "Time Plan" f&n coursewrok. Guess whaaaaat? Almost everyday I did my coursework and no chance to touch on others. Luckily have tuition! I did revise some Math and Chemistry. Math test on -Rate of change. Urg, i wannnnnnna pass this test sia! So the day move on, text noone. & didn't entertain anyone. Busy the whole day. Had tuition in the morning. Then do revision and stuff, as exams and test is around the corner. I'm so not ready for N level nor O's. Okay, don't talk about O's yet. -,-

Many stories to hear tomorrow. & anyways, start convo and tweet okay? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment