Monday, March 29, 2010

How awful.

Had normal school. Chemistry class after school ended. Went to 'melawat'. Have math test tomorrow and only touch 3/4 of my revision. Urg! I'm get annoyed by each of you. & especially you. Not really annoying, but unappreciated.

A friend, should be more considerate to have the feelings of other friend. Why do this friendship always happened and happening? I'm feeling that I'm not a good friend or you are not greatful to be a friend of mine? I need an answer. It didn't bother me, i don't mind and you can go ahead and enjoy with the rest. I just want our friendship back to normal and i really mean it like everyone. No anti-social and loner. Please? Petty please? I'm not trying to be hyprocrite or feeling insulted. This is just my thoughts and hope. Why is this happening and when it will come true, for us back again like old times? ): ): ):

Okay, well not be too sensitive about this. Maybe temporary and friend(s) cannot be there forever. But why not, we can stay forever. It's all depends on the way I treat them. To me, i treated every sinlge of my beloved friends all equal. Sigh.

Continue to tweet and back to f&n coursework.
Takecare peeps. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment