Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hugs Love & Misses..

Overdued pictures: Taken at Joel's party.




I need a hug and love from them. :D Urg, currently trying to kill time that is moving damn freaking fast nowwww! Yes yes yes. What else will i do whenever I'm bloging and switched on my computer huh? Coursework, duh. I wonder how it feels like if i make it to O's and complete O's standard of coursework. I'm gonna screwwwed it man! Like seriously. Hopefully, i can manage with it well. As can see, I'm like blogging daily since I'm using my computer and bored of doing coursework. I just don't want you people read a dead blog. So, I'm trying to post some pictures. Yeah, the overdued ones. Hahahahaha.
+
"When someone have something to deal with you, just go for it. No harm of trying to deal with it. Nothing wrong. If someone have a problem with you, stay quiet and do your things. Not worth even try to offence them. If someone wants you to be nice don't listen to them cos' it consider that your a dog follow what they say." Whoah, fcuk lame sia the joke. But nice to talk crap on my blog. -Boredom strikes.
+
In school today: Study math during the whole preiod of malay lesson since it's movie watching. Prepaer for test. & i didn't complete the test. Wtf. More, guess whaaaaat? I wrote answers on different question. Instead answer (a) i put at (b). What a silly mistakes. -,-
But at least I've tried. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment