Friday, April 2, 2010

Sweet Talks

I am dealing with my stupid computer and tweet, Facebook-ing using Via web. :/ My computer is giving problem with the internet connections! Urrgh. I hate it i hate it i hate it. I wish to have a iPhone 4G with fast connection? Please. But, too bad I'm going to change prepaid soooooon! D: My mom agreed and some financial problem occured. Ehhh, whatthehell lah. Ohya ya ya, I got back my math test. I got 12 and another 1/2 mark I passs! Alamak. Made silly careless mistakes.. Fcuk.

Anyway, today I'm going out with my sista! Shopping uh. Duh? Hahahaha. Have vouchers to spent. :D :D & hopefully my sista agreed to go Expo to see IT fair there? I badly need latop. I can't stayed aymore with this damn sort computer create problems! :/

Yesterday: After school, do some math worksheets. & then up to Ish had trainings till 6. Reached home at 6plus then chat with my mom. Oh my gawwwwd, had long convo with her uh. Sweet talks with my mom, like giving me motivations and I was touched! :D I cried and get too emotional. I think i have new resolutions nowwww. I loveeee my mom!!!!!!!
She understands me alot , eventhough sometimes she can be really mean and biased towards me!? Hahahaha. But , neh. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment