Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Under all circumstances.

Hi beautiful/handsome readers?
Currently I'm using my phone to surf the net. That is very hard for me to blog! :/
Anyhooo. I'm back from sch and late dismissals.. My legs cramp, body ache and ass hurt! -,-
School was busy with some event, 30th anniversary all. Urg, I'm the audience so i need to be the spectators for the event! Kinda?
Well, I'm down with may circumstances that is me and my friends and my sister. Friends, screweddd! Know who I'm referring to? Sister, disappoint me alotttt! I don't expect something coming for youuu.. I'm totally upset! Fck siaaa. I'm really down down down. I'm hiding that hurtful and painful behind my smile & I'm so sensitive now adays, i admitttt! Ok? Hahahaha. Till here, will update once i receive proper net and computer/laptop. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment