Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's true



Yes, infact it's true. Thank you. I brought happiness to ppl's life but i brought burden to my family. Jyeah? I jst got howm from night class. So, my parents fetch me home. Guess what? They went for dinner then dinn't buy anything for my dinner. So self-fish. Ftw. I'm so pissed! Hmmmm, usually they did. Shouldn't asked them to fetch me just now, i rather go home alone. I'm scereweeeeeeeeeed with everything. Study math for the whole of night class, then felt so sleepy.
There is plan fot tmr, since there'll be not tuition this week. But not confirm if the plan really confirm?
Cheer up, friends.
J:I think you should be strong and don't let her distracts you. Eventhough you gave so many chances an she blew that chances away, just bare with it if you rally love her. Even if you really can't take it and you need to break up with her and she refused to let you go, you should be patience and don't give up in love. However, so many things that she controlled you. Be strong never give up on her. Don't lose her as its hard to win her heart back. But it's your choice if you think you should let her go and i think you really deserve a better girl ,on my second thought. Support you all out J! Even we barely know each other.
N:You let him go at last. I know there is soemone else you deserve to be together. However, if your feelings towards him dropped means your not meant for each other. As i said to you before that we're still young and love is just temporary in life. It will make you happy for awhile then, as time past you'll get sick with it. No worries N, I'm here for you no matter ups and downs we went through. <3>
Looking forward on Sunday! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment