Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yadayadayada~




Naddddd & Me.
Hello lovely readers,
Currently editing on my f&n coursework and at the same time i'm here posting. I'm so scrweeeed up la. Still need to touch-up, reduce the number of pages and meet her again tmr for checking and confirmation. N level is stressful for me. I know there'll be someone who'll deny and disagree then it's super easy. But to me, it's not.
Today school, sucks. Just because the sec 4 NA's done with our MYE, school let us to have two continous assembly from 11.15 to 1.45 that is already beyond 2hrs right? Damn youuuuuuuu.
Looking forward for tmr's P.E lesson. Something entertaining please? & games that makes me active. Normal lessons tmr, anyways.
I think today's post will be a short one. Nothing much to talk about. Boredom. Tag me aye? No spamming. Thanks.
Loves.
YOU'VE GOT A NICE TEETH.
Hope you notice. Wait, i can't have crush on you.
Neeeehhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment