Monday, May 17, 2010

Don't lose faith








Overdued pictures. During Mother's day and sending cousins off to airport.
Anyway, Ola peeps.
Had school as normal. But today look through marks for Mother tounge. English P1, Math & Science. Screwed math badly. Mother tounge, i dropped. From A2 to B3? What happeaned, you pain in the ass?! You don't want to know how much i have. English P1, failed by 3 marks and hopefully i'll pass P2 overall. That will get tmr. & Science ohhhhh my gawd, pass Physic but screwwww Chem by only few marks. ): Overall for Combined Science, i think I'll fail too? I did badlhy for my mid year. I did study for goodness sake! Tommorrow, going to get Lit, Social Studies, F&n i guess. I'll pass all hopefully. Especially .. Ahhhhh, all lah! I had tuition and it's liek wasting my parents money if i didn't pass Math and Science cos i took those subjects for tuition. However, I 'll not give up and can strive harder. InsyaAllah. There's still have time and i need to make full use of it as *time is precious.
-Aimed to sec 5 and O's.
There is still room for improvements. Math, Science and other subjects i need to work much much harder in order to get a satisfiying grades!
Well, i need to cut down on my internet till this week then next week, serious business. Except turning on the computer for nessaccary work like doing my f&n coursework assignment. :/
There'll come, prelims and prelims and mock tests and tests and again tests. Then I'll go hare wire!

I'm glad to have understanding teacher like one. <3
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment