Sunday, May 16, 2010

Share a hope


Hi, beatifully people,

Since MYE is over. I'm rotting at home, sitting on my sofa surf internet through handphone or sitting infront of my computer. Chatting on msn, texting and facebook-ing. Well, planned to go out with sis is all false hope whereas she spent too much quality time with her friends. What a life? Thanks alot uh.
Yesterday; Had tuition from 11 to 2 then went shopping with Mak alone. Reached home, ate dinner then sleep. Again, what a life?
Friday; Had no school. Yay! Woke up and waited for text msg from Nad. Went out with her for lunch then head to GV to watch Ip Man 2. Before that went to her house and collect teh free tickets which she left it at home. Headed home at 7. & i was rushing to meet my parents to go "melawat" - visit to my god's mother home. Then reached home again at 11. What a whole day w/o a rest! Sigh. However i enjoyed helping for my god's mother family. I missed her.
Somehow or reather i need to moved on with life & let her rest in peace.

Anyway, I have pictures of me & Nad's outing to post . But I'll upload soon, when my computer is not giving problems. :/

Peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment