Thursday, May 13, 2010

Missed and Love always..

Blood sister.

Hello lovely readers,

I'm extremely sorry of the late updates. Know what? I just got to switch on my computer today at last. After so long. That today my MYE is oveeerrrrr! I am so relieved, statisfied with everything except Math and Physics paper. ): Anyway, yesterday was a tragic day for me. I cried alot that today ppl are so caring and asked what happened to my eyes becuause it was swollen. I cried the whole morning to night. My god-mother just passes away. How really close I am with her. During my childhood she's the one who took cared of me, feed me and understand my problems. I didn't get to see her for so long, unfortunately i got to know she's gone. It is reall y a big impact for me that every single time I'm quiet, i'll remember her and her kindness towards me. I really miss her, love her so much.

May Allah bless her. Amin..


Well, for now i still feeling kinda down. Eventhough infront of my friends and teachers just now i hide the sadness between my laughters. They'd knowwwww, thanks for the concerned people! :)

My tuition still on tmr eventhough MYE is over. Give me a break please. Like seriously..

No comments:

Post a Comment